- I've been seeing him for 4 months.
- I got out of a 4 year relationship back in August.
- A few weeks ago we had a talk and decided we are exclusively dating each other only and not talking to anyone else.
- He says he could see himself in a relationship with me long term.
- He also told me that he is not considering any other options.
- Told me he wants to make sure I like him for him.
- He has been single for 4 years therefore he said all of this is taking a bit of adjusting.
*We act like a couple with everything we do including having sex, being seen together in public, going on actual dates etc. So why would a guy be nervous about calling me his girlfriend? Is this a scary thing to a guy? I'm so confused. I feel like he is my boyfriend already and wouldn't expect anything to change once we have a title.
Most Helpful Guy
does he love you or he wants only sex?0