Have you ever broken up with someone on impulse and then changed your mind about it soon after?

Like the title says, have you ever broken up with someone but then slept on it and changed your mind? What happened?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have. The stress of the relationship got to me and rather than work through it I got upset and and broke up with him but realized I had been dumb and asked for him back. But if we are being honest if you ever feel like you need to break up with someone then maybe it's really the right thing to do.

• Did you guys get back together?

• Yes we did but things are still kinda rocky between us. It's better to think before you make a decision like that because it hurts the other person as well when you crush them and then want them back it's confusing

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!