1. I am 19 and a guy
2. Absolutely no dating experience
3. Still a virgin, but have kissed a girl before (missed but still counts)
4. High school graduate, pursuing post secondary education
5. Semi-shy personality; reserved around strangers when uncomfortable, yet very outgoing around those I know and comfortable with
6. I am a deep thinker and use plenty of jargon
7. I am a very dedicated, motivated, and pursuant person
8. I frequent the gym, weight lift, and enjoy pushing physical capabilities
9. I have a strong interest in public safety careers
10. I am short in stature (5 feet, 6 inches in height), yet have a decent build
11. Moved to East TN my junior year of high school. Did not fit in that well with barely any friends. Now that I have graduated, I have no friends and no life outside my family, work, volunteering with fire and rescue, and the gym.
12. Do not go to clubs, bars, etc. and wish not to associate myself with those people.
13. I do prefer meeting woman at church, but social groups are small and meet twice a week at most.
What do you recommend?
Most Helpful Girl
I'm a lot like you. I just want to say don't go looking. If your looking for a relationship you won't get one. If you just go on with normal life and don't look; girls will be all over you.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE