Are the reality tv shows preplanned?

The families always seem to have something going on their always having fun. Are the activities preplanned to make the show more likeable? Regular families are more chill and not going out all the darn time.

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost every reality show is scripted to an extent. Most are heavily scripted and just shot in a "reality" style.

The only reality show that isn't scripted and never has been is the very first and longest running reality show COPS.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I love Cops

• I love COPS too. Growing up as a kid, it was a family tradition on Saturday nights.

• It keeps kids from jail lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Most are I believe. They need drama to keep things interesting so I think the producers introduce the drama

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE