If you have a crush on a girl or guy, why date or be in a relationship with someone?

If you have a crush on a girl or guy, why date or be in a relationship with someone? I don't get how a guy can like a girl for months or years and do nothing
Makes me think you don't really like them

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That means the guy likes the girl so much that he is scared of being rejected, so he keeps all his emotional bottled up and suffers emotional pain. Its a well know fact that when a guy develops feelings for the girl first, he is almost certain to be rejected or friendzoned if he confesses those feelings to her.

0|0
    0|0
    • But he has a gf so obviously he likes the gf. It makes no sense

• Show All
    • He liked her before his gf

• In that case, she probably didn't give any strong signs that she likes him back, so he didn't pursue her further and went for another girl.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well i liked a girl and when i did she just rejected me, even when she liked me, she told me i'm to pushy...
    after some months she got a boyfriend, even when she liked me...<---- not sure if she feels something for me now...
    I'm still in love with her and can't do a thing about it, and it hurts like hell.

so, if i never had told her i liked her, we would still be friends at least...
    ... guys do nothing cuz they are afraid of being rejected and losing the girl they like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah some of them get into a relationship

• With the girl who they really like

• Because it's a two way street. The other has to like you back & if they have doubts, they move on to someone else. Plus you can like more then 1 person at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just have this massive fear of rejection and so they don't pursue girls or guys that may reject them, they go for sure fire winners.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Its the fear of being rejected. Some people feel its better just to admire from a far. and not the the risk of getting hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand your question. Are you asking if you have a crush on someone, why would you be in a relationship with someone ELSE?

0|0
    0|0
    • Pretty much

• Show All
    • No it makes no sense to go back to a cheater if you like someone else

• Maybe he likes her more? If he liked you more than his gf he would have broken up with his gf for you.