Do you play a person in the beginning of the relationship or while dating?

When you first getting to know the person do you lie like make yourself seem to like things that the other person like just to get them or act extra nice in front of them? Do you put on an act or do you show them who you are and what you're about from the start?

• I am honest from the start about what I want and who I am
  • I am honest to an extent
  • I play the girl/boy
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 90% open. The rest I just don't say. Gf-level clearance and up.

What Guys Said 5

• i'll be honest from jump street, but the more we get involved with each other, i'll open up about more things.

• Im honest but I may not be very open about myself in the beginning. Trust isn't given trust is earned.

• My attitude is, here I am. Take it or leave it. I am not a mean person. I am generally well-behaved. So no girl is ever going to feel that I am completely obnoxious. The only time that I am ever dishonest to any person is when I start catching that person in a lie. That is when I follow the Donald Trump reciprocation principle.

• Who says that you don't need to keep trying to impress the other once you've entered a serious relationship? It's quite fun keeping the chase alive!

• I don't think I'd lie about anything, but I might not be exactly open about certain things.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm just myself. It's too much work to put up a front. I tend to stutter a lot when I lie, so there is that.