I still love my ex and his sister who is my best friend said he still loves me. Help?

I still love my ex. his sister is my best friend and she said that when I broke up with him he cried. She said he still loves me. I still love him and I want to date him again. The only eason I broke up with him is because I thought he was going to brake up with me but I guess he was just saying that so that people wouldn't mess with our relationship. I really wanna get back with him. It's been months since we have dated. But I think he's afraid that I'll hurt him again. What can I do to show him that I won't hurt him?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• He won't know for sure that you won't hurt him again. Just tell him you want to get back together and that you regret breaking up with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!