Is a woman who identifies as a "feminist" a turn off or a turn on?

Do you subtract or add "points" if she answers yes to "are you a feminist?"
( obviously this is a question for guys )

• Turn off
  • Turn on
  • I am a woman here to see results
    Vote C

1741

Most Helpful Girl

• I would really like to know which idiot decided to call the movement feminism and not gender-equalism or something like that. It would have made for a lot less misunderstandings. This question is basically like asking whether you'd like your girlfriend to be racist or not, with the difference that saying you'd like her to be racist wouldn't be as normal oder accepted as saying you'd like your girlfriend not to be a feminist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE