+1 y

Why Do Bigger Women Seem So Attracted To Me?

Before I start getting flamed by people, I just want to state this: I do not have a problem with bigger women. I have met a lot of big women who are very nice and are fun to talk to, but bigger women just aren't my type.

I'm 23, in shape (go to the gym 5 days week), 6'1", 165 lbs, and I dress nice. I also tend to wear Curve Crush cologne everywhere I go (if that matters) XD.

I've always had trouble meeting and attracting women. I even try to ask girls on dates, but they always use the excuse "I'm too busy 24/7 to do anything".

For some reason, no matter what I do, it always seems like bigger women like me. A lot of women that seem interested in talking to me at school, bars, clubs and dances are bigger women. In fact, I went to a club recently with my friends and we tried to dance with some girls... but they weren't interested in us. This really big girl started dancing on me (I went a long with it to be nice)... but I just wanted interested. This kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

I'm not trying to be mean or shallow. I like women who take care of their bodies. For me, a woman with a great personality and a nice body is a plus for me. If one or the other is missing for me... it's just a no go.

These are the types of women that like me:
creativefan.com/.../big-woman.jpg

These are the types of women I like:
www.thefithub.net/.../hotworkout.jpg

Again, I am not trying to bash anyone. I don't care about butt size or boob size... I just like fit women... but the bigger women seem to like me more.

Does this happen to other guys as well?
Why Do Bigger Women Seem So Attracted To Me?
Add Opinion