+1 y

Why Do Bigger Women Seem So Attracted To Me?

Before I start getting flamed by people, I just want to state this: I do not have a problem with bigger women. I have met a lot of big women who are very nice and are fun to talk to, but bigger women just aren't my type.

I'm 23, in shape (go to the gym 5 days week), 6'1", 165 lbs, and I dress nice. I also tend to wear Curve Crush cologne everywhere I go (if that matters) XD.

I've always had trouble meeting and attracting women. I even try to ask girls on dates, but they always use the excuse "I'm too busy 24/7 to do anything".

For some reason, no matter what I do, it always seems like bigger women like me. A lot of women that seem interested in talking to me at school, bars, clubs and dances are bigger women. In fact, I went to a club recently with my friends and we tried to dance with some girls... but they weren't interested in us. This really big girl started dancing on me (I went a long with it to be nice)... but I just wanted interested. This kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

I'm not trying to be mean or shallow. I like women who take care of their bodies. For me, a woman with a great personality and a nice body is a plus for me. If one or the other is missing for me... it's just a no go.

These are the types of women that like me:
creativefan.com/.../big-woman.jpg

These are the types of women I like:
www.thefithub.net/.../hotworkout.jpg

Again, I am not trying to bash anyone. I don't care about butt size or boob size... I just like fit women... but the bigger women seem to like me more.

Does this happen to other guys as well?
6
5