Whats your favourite thing in a girl or guy?

Just asking :) My favourite thing in a guy is his intelligence, leader ships skills, romantic heart and... eyes :) Whats yours?

108

Most Helpful Guy

• in a girl the way she looks at me the way she smiles and her eyes for sure. and on the inside if she is a bitch i dont want that i want a kind girl who knows what she wants and takes it and never lets go. oh and shorter than me which isn't hard im 6"3 but i think every guy can say he wants a girl to be shorter than him

What Guys Said 7

• My favorite things about a girl is her ability to connect with me on a very deep emotional level of understanding. Girls are naturally better at this than guy friends are. Soft skin, sense of humor, and intellect, and sexy voices are also good too.

• A empathetic girl that is still fairly intelligent (her empathy is based on some insight).

• i like the girl to be tall big and strong and the guy short skinny hairless and feminine

• her personalities

• The eyes, then if she can make me smile its a wrap :)

• Smile and eyes

• My favorite thing in a girl is my dick!

What Girls Said 10

• Personality, sense of humor, if we fit together or not, and his intelligence.

• so true! Intelligence totally matters! I'm never gonna date a guy who is has dropped out of college!!

• omg-so true! to find a guy like that- its just so hard!

• Yes his species is like going extinct but there was this other problem tho he got kind of quiet these few days and I got worried so I posted a question about it

• a cute and childish way

• Confidence
    Intelligence
    Humour

• Being a gentleman

• confidence without being too cocky, and their facial features! aha :))

• His self-confidence and voice.

• sense of humor, height, eyes and lips

• His eyes and voice T_T

• My favorite thing personality wise is charm and a great sense of humor

• Personality, eyes and smile. (: