What is a normal time that couples should go without texting eachother? What's a good rate to make sure I don't under-text or over-text this girl?

mscnlink19
I've been seeing this girl for about 1 month un-officially, and things are going pretty good, we see eachother just about 1 time a week..

She'll initiate texting me with "Good morning you"more often, and some times she doesn't when she's busy of course, and I try to initiate the same kind of thing when she doesn't text me first in the day. I try to give her space without losing her attention.

It's been about a year and a half that I've been in any kind of relationship, and I don't want to over-text her, or under-text her... she ISN'T exactly a texty-type of girl though.

So basically the question is... What is a normal amount of time couples go without texting one another? How often should I not text her at all in one day? Should I skip more than a day or two without texting her, or will she think that's strange?
Let her initiate texting towards me first
Skip a day or two from texting her, give her some space
Skip one day
Vote C
Just go with the flow...
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
1