+1 y

What men don't realize about women?

Something I realized a few days ago...

Here’s the thing that a lot of guys miss when trying to get women. In fact, if guys realized this fact, then half the questions on GAG wouldn’t exist and the website would shut down for lack of use. Here it is…

While women look for:
-looks (both face & body)
-intelligence
-personality

…these are not SUBSTITUTES for one another. Meaning that if you have an abundance in one area, and lack in another, you CANNOT substitute one for another.

So let’s say that a girl requires that a mate be at least 8/10 in the looks department, at least 5/10 in intelligence, and at least 7/10 in personality. If you are 5/10 in looks but 10/10 in intelligence, you cannot substitute your extra intelligence to make up for what you lack in looks. It doesn’t work that way.

There are so many questions on this site like:

“Women say they want a smart guy and I’m a pre-med student. Why can’t I get a girlfriend?”

“Women say I’m reaaaaaaaaaaaaally nice and have a great personality. Why can’t I get a girlfriend?"

"I’m an underwear model, so why can’t I keep women interested in me? I don’t get women.”

It’s because you’re lacking in one area and are hoping that the area that you are strongest in will cover for your weaker areas - but you can’t substitute like that.

Each woman has minimum requirements that she’s looking for regarding looks, intelligence, and personality in a mate – and if you don’t meet the minimum requirements in ALL of those areas, you will be screened out.

But these minimum requirements do differ from woman to woman. One woman may require that her mate be at least 7/10 in looks, at least 5/10 in intelligence, and at least 5/10 in personality. Another woman may require that her mate be at least 9/10 in looks, at least 3/10 in intelligence, and at least 4/10 in personality.
+1 y
Also, a woman’s minimum requirements for looks, intelligence, and personality may change over time, given her availability of potential mates & level of impatience.
+1 y
If a woman has minimum requirement that guys be at least 7/10 in intelligence – but she can’t find a guy with intelligence greater than 4/10 - then she’s going to change her standards (or die alone)...
What men don't realize about women?
4
4