We've been dating for three months, but I haven't met his family yet; is this a bad sign?

Anonymous
I have been dating a GREAT guy for just about three months, and I haven't met his family yet. While they do know about me (he was at my house the other day when his dad called, and he told his dad he was at my house), I'm curious as to why he hasn't asked me to come meet his parents yet? They live close by, and he has dinner with them on most Sundays. He seems to care about me, although we haven't really talked much about our feelings for one another. I have met several of his friends...some of which I've hung out with several times with him. Should I be concerned about whether or not he values this relationship with me because I haven't met his family yet? Maybe he doesn't want this to be a serious relationship? I really like him, and feel I'm falling for him, but I'm scared to let my guard down. Is it too early to talk with him about it, or should I wait it out for a few more months?
2
1