I'm a very introverted with people I haven't finished feeling out. It takes me a while to trust people, but I'll still befriend them whilst figuring them out. This guy who is into me has been VERY persistent with me over the years. He's told me I'm difficult but that he doesn't mind putting in the work. 4 years later, I'm finally becoming interested. But before I make a dumb decision, tell me what you think:
1. He's from a very wealthy family
2. He's vain and can be flashy
3. He takes pride in being a manly-man (brags about his beard, makes fun of less manly-men)
4. He's VERY sweet to me, and has never gotten mad at me for anything, even when I deserved it.
5. He's judgmental/critical of people. Lives life with strong values.
6. He told me he doesn't believe in marriage, and frowns down upon friends who get married too quickly.
7. He's been chasing me for over 4 years, and is very patient with me. Puts up with a lot of flakiness
8. He's loves art and cool unique stuff.
9. He has trust issues with people. Has few close friends, but knows A LOT of people.
10. He's a workaholic
11. Sometimes I think he lies to me to make himself appear more important. Actually, I'm almost positive he does...
12. I also think he lies to me to make ME feel more important.. but like I said, I'm a very wary/skeptical person with men.
13. It bothers me when he follows big boobed bimbos on social networks.. he never did that before until the last few months of knowing him... It's not my place to care, but I don't like guys like that. I like guys with standards...
I think I'm falling for him. Please don't bash me if I've said anything to personally offend you. I'm not leading him on to be a bitch. I've been hurt before and he scares me. Just give me honest input.
Most Helpful Guy
Pfff. He's better than me, i don't care who you are, i wouldn't wait that long for a girl to give me a response to being a couple. But seriously 4 years, that long. Maybe he's looking at social networks for the BIG CHESTED BIMBO'S *meant with complete sarcasm* because he is now also looking for other candidates and your time is running out.0
- Show AllShow Less