+1 y

Guy who wants to date me never pays for anything. Should I stop seeing him?

So, I've known this guy since high school. Two years ago, we went to a birthday party together and I ended up buying him a drink. Then a few weeks later, he asked me to help him out with learning a new language (I'm a native speaker of that particular language) so I ageed and taught him for a few hours. On the day, I bought him a coffee and he said he would buy me something too 'another time'

Anyway, fast forward two years and he asked me out. On our past dates, he has never offered to pay for anything. He will always jump in front of me and buy himself something.

The last time I saw him, he said I could buy him sushi which made me kind of mad, but I didn't say anything.

I know that I shouldn't expect someone to pay for me and I always pay my own half, but he seems a bit like a moocher, never even offering - besides I've paid for him in the past. His behaviour has turned me off him a bit and I'm unsure whether I want to date him.

Would you keep dating someone, who acts this way?
10
4