+1 y

So how do u know wen u take the step from just dating to being in a relationship?

so i was just wondering how do u know wen u have gone from just dating to being in a relationship? coz i've been dating this guy for nearly a month now wow time flies wen ur having fun lol n i don't know if we are still just dating or in a relationship but im leaning more to the relationship part of it coz i met a few of his friends on Friday n one of them called me his gf and he didn't say any thing really he just said yeah she's a total cutie but then he hasn't called me his gf yet so i don't know how do u know? it doesn't bother me either way really i just wanna know so i know kinda what to tell people oh n i have spent every weekend with him n stayed at his n I've stayed at his a couple of times during the week
2
0