It seems like everyone that is single either have social anxiety, trust issues, or some other major problem. I am beginning to think that most dating advice should involve self improvement as oppose to how to play a mind game with the other gender. I was wondering what others thought.
- Most single people just haven't found the right person yet.Vote A
- Most single people just need to play the game better.Vote B
- Most single people need to work on themselves, to overcome personal mental or emotional issues.Vote C
- Most single people need to work on being more physically attractive.Vote D
- Other. Leave a comment.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
i think its A and C together
and yes i agree with you
most dating advice is like "here is how to control their mind!"
i mean yea its good to learn about the opposite gender but you also need to work on yourself as well1