If the person you're into/dating wanted to run away to live on a farm, Would you at least consider going with them?

Baby goats are so adorable !

media.giphy.com/media/urT0UXXtqAvyE/giphy.gif

So yeah , What would you do?

• I'd at least think about it
  • I'd go with them or just visit them
  • Nope
    Vote C
  • We'd break up
    Vote D
  • Other / See Results
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

912

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow those are really adorable (: and yeah, I would consider it. My boyfriend has always wanted to live out in the country but I've always been a city girl. But since he's brought it up I've started to see to beauty in living that lifestyle and I do believe I would do it, if it meant getting to spend my life with him.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd think about it, but I doubt I'll move. According to you question, we're not in a relationship, just dating, or even worse, just into her (nothing going in between us). So given this circumstances, I highly doubt that I move with her.
    If we were in a relationship, then I will think of it more, and depending on my job, and the future I see on the relationship, I will accept or not.

• Haha, it sounds like a dream, actually! A little bit of land on the outskirts of a young, progressive college city. Somewhere near the ocean. I could have my own vegetable garden, and we'd be close enough to the city to experience art and culture.

Hell, even having some goats would be pretty cool.

• Anything she wanted to do - if she was the love of my life, we'd find a way. =D

• I discover I really love moo moos (cows), and horses as well. But, I'm gonna have to ask one of those goats to take over dating responsibilities for me. I'd vote D or C

• if we're just dating? no I wouldn't run away and live with them somewhere. that sounds like a recipe for disaster

• I'd do it. 100% sure. As long as the farm has wifi, I have a car to visit family and friends, and the barn has a little gym.

• If Taylor Swift.

• I'd run anywhere with ma luver even the stairway to heaven <333

• I love farms and kind of want to be a farmer anyway so i'd definitely be down. If they wanted to move to a big city... well that'd be a lot harder probably wouldn't go.

• I'd hop on a sailboat and cruise the world with the person I love, not a farm.

• If you have noticed some goats/sheeps make out with the same gender xD

What Girls Said 8

• remember that dude i told you about? yea that was kinda close to it lol
    and i did actually consider, but yea that kinda life would make me a lot happier but i dont think its for me (As much as i hate city life hehe)
    doesn't make sense i know but eh lol

and yes baby anything is always adorbs ^_^

• I live in a farm community so yeah, of course I would.

• I dont know what I can do there, I would go visit him vote b

• I'm more of a country person so I could do it.

• No! My first instinct would be he wants to take me to a remote area to kill me. Hahaha. I'm paranoid like that >.

• Yeah - we'd both love ot do that right now, but money is an obstacle.

• Maybe if we were married. I don't think I'd move to an entirely different environment if we're just dating (and not even boyfriend / girlfriend).

• Yeahh same here :)

• Lol I'm the crazy one that wants to run away to live on a farm. I don't have someone but I wanted to know what people would do. If the roles were reversed , I'd have the same answer as you :)

• Oh, I see :)