+1 y

I need help and opinons on this please help I messed up and want to fix this?

So I've been sleeping with this girl for almost 2 years. yes im attached, anyways I was talking to a new girl who I met that I liked a lot anyways we only a few times, she went home for a few weeks because she's in school. anyways I invited the girl I was sleeping with as a friend to a party I went too. she sat on my lap the whole time, anyways the other girl got upset and texted me and said I heard you were inviting other girls to a party. she got really upset and told me she doesn't want to talk to me again and that she doesn't have time for me to play with her emotions, I want to fix this she doesn't text back even when I told her I was sorry and I messed up. the only time she did text back I said hey and she said what and I told her some took my phone and she just said k.
What do you guys think I really need help fixing this...
+1 y
Another thing is that she already forgave me once Becuase of the same girl... So I don't think she will again I guess I'm screwed...
3
0