Am I PRETTY? yes or no?

How beautiful/pretty am I? am i hot? rate me from 1-10.
what do you think my ethnicitiy is? how old do you think i am? would you date me?

look at my tumblr; https://cff1994DOTtumblrDOTcom

• hot
  • not hot
Select a gender to cast your vote:
replace both DOTs with a dot

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• Props for having pictures of yourself actually taken by other people and at different angles. 99% of the time girls post pictures of themselves, they are all selfies from the most flattering angle which you know they took hundreds of and just chose the best ones.

So that being said, answers to your questions: Yes you're pretty. I wouldn't really describe you as hot... in my opinion, you come across as more pretty/beautiful/cute (which definitely isn't a bad thing haha). I hate doing the numbers thing because I feel like I'm bad at it but if I had to give you a number out of 10, I'd say you're a solid 8-8.5. Ethinicty... I'm bad at this too but I'd say you definitely look part hispanic and maybe something else. 20 years old.

And would I date you? Well (if I was single) I wouldn't mind dating a girl that looked like you. However, it obviously depends on your personality and questions like this scream insecurity and/or vanity which are both pretty big turnoffs for me. It's especially bad if the girl is obviously good-looking because that means she either has major insecurity issues or she just craves attention and approval.

What Guys Said 19

• You are very pretty, gorgeous actually.
    If I were to only care about your looks, I would describe you as hot.
    I don't really like doing rates because I don't feel like anyone should be defined by a number.
    As for your age and ethnicity, you look to be at least 20 and either mixed and/or Latina.

• yeah you're good.

• Link:
    https://cff1994.tumblr.com/

You're good looking.

• Your gorgeous I would mount you anytime hehe. Solid 9 for sure. I would have to say you look like a latina/ native American mixture :)

• Your cute. Dressing smartly would compliment your face.

• I would totally bang.

• Can't find the link :(

• Yes your cute but I wouldn't say hot. You look like your black which doesn't really matter. Personally your not my type. So I wouldn't date u. You look ab

• What do you think of me

• not natural.

• You get a 10 from me HOLY SHIT!

https://youtu.be/wbUpGoOjFWw

What Girls Said 12

• i think you are pretty.
    You seem down to earth and not full of yourself.
    You seem attainable.
    What draws people away is your insecurity.
    It over shines your beauty.

You look spanish/black or black/white or even spanish/white mixture.

• You're a person, not a number. But you're bootiful 😘

• you're SO GORGEOUS omg i can't believe a girl this pretty is even asking this. you're stunning trust me 😍

• Wow, you are GORGEOUS!

• You are really pretty , & even if you are confident , I'm gonna say it anyway. Be Confident :)

• Very pretty! You look part latino/ part black :-)
    You look 20... lol so many questions!

• yes you are

• Ur are uglier than me

• I voted not hot because you know you're beautiful.