How does a girl reciprocate a guys advances?

Anonymous
Guys hit on me a lot but subtly. Recently my cousin who got married hit on me during a trip. In the end he sat near me In a hot tub and rubbed his feet against mine. I believe his wife knew earlier and told his dad to stay and watch us. She was worried. He hit on me slot and I was interested but I don't know how to reciprocate. Whether it's him or another guy. How does a girl recirpocate? I'm scared if I do he might turn on me and tell his wife who knows. My brother in law hits on me aggressively too. Ok yes i know it's not ok I'm not a home wrecker I have my reasons. But how do I recip these guys that seem to want me so bad
+1 y
I'm at my prime and super horny. Single guys r weird and reject me tho I'm hot. If a married guy wants me I may do it depending on the situation not sex just fooling around. Part of it is revenge against some family members too why I don't feel bad about it.
+1 y
I don't send out signals I am
Super hot and these guys hit on me aggressively so bs to the jerks. I'm innocent and have rejected all their obvious signals. But I'm willing to do stuff since I'm reslly horny and single guys constantly reject me. Only these married guys want me so badly as single guys treat me like crap
1
4