Why are white men so weak?

I was seeing this ''white'' guy and he was pretty cute and sexy in my eyes, but one thing that bothered me a whole lot was that he was passive, submissive, Always wanted to talk things out, very needy and i just wanted him to man up and show me who was the man and stick with it. He would never say what he wanted and i like a guy who speaks his mind, he was in my eyes too timid, al tho he was nice, he was also very mean sometimes, like only when he is pissed he would say the truth... rarely and he would be very mean. Black men... are NOT like that, they tell women what to do and man handle them.. why is that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• 0so you choose passive aggressive guys... ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only white guys, I'm black, and passive/submissive, I love dominant girls ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUq9TqCt5Vc

0|1
    0|0
  • Because feminism tells them to?

1|2
    0|1
  • You can't find a white man to "tell you what to do"? LMAO!

You sound like butt hurt black girl who is bitter at white guys because they don't like her.

Is this you? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1290470-black-women-controversy

1|3
    1|0
  • wtf does "Always wanted to talk things out" mean? and whats the problem with it? please explain

0|6
    0|0
  • Let me guess, you cheated on him with a black guy, right?

0|6
    1|0
  • you can have the weak white male or you can choose a black man who is on welfare. Your pick

0|7
    3|0
    • Hmm... generalizing for the sake of a generalized question. Fair enough can't be angry there...

• Exactly. Stupid questions gets stupid response

• Don't say that until you've met white football players. Some of us were bigger dicks than the other, more calmer, black dudes around us. It all depends on the person.

0|3
    1|1
  • Society, school etc. I remember taking shit at school for ages, when I lashed out (because the teachers were useless wastes of skin and organs and wouldn't do anything) it was me who got in trouble. I agree with you that white people seem to have lost a lot of backbone, but some of the qualities you've describe sound a bit twattish to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • You like sociopathic men who controll you? To each their own.

3|5
    0|0
  • It is evolution... white men are more clever than blacks. because their brain's are better.

0|7
    5|3
    • It wasn't long before this nonsense made its way into proceedings. Where do you people get this waffle from?

• Show All
    • Peope must not talk who doesn't learn about biology... it is a realty. all of the scientists say,"blacks have got muscle, white men have got good brain." Which is important? blacks as slave were used by clever whites

• wimps always go anonymous.

• weakness has nothing to do with skin color, sister...

5|8
    1|1
    • Actually its scientifically proven that black men have more testosterone than white/Caucasian men.

• Show All
    • I'm a scientist. Nothing in science is PROVEN. The only think you are trying to prove is your own prejudice.

• @killertaco

What Girls Said 21

Recommended myTakes