Why are white men so weak?

I was seeing this ''white'' guy and he was pretty cute and sexy in my eyes, but one thing that bothered me a whole lot was that he was passive, submissive, Always wanted to talk things out, very needy and i just wanted him to man up and show me who was the man and stick with it. He would never say what he wanted and i like a guy who speaks his mind, he was in my eyes too timid, al tho he was nice, he was also very mean sometimes, like only when he is pissed he would say the truth... rarely and he would be very mean. Black men... are NOT like that, they tell women what to do and man handle them.. why is that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• If you were smart, you would have taught him to be honest at all times. Instead of whining :)

P. S. I'm so sorry he didn't live up to your stereotypical fantasy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Stupid questions help illicit stupid responses. you're probably just a troll.

1|4
    0|1
  • Your a racist, a bigot and a propagandist. Stop generalizing all white people off of what one white guy does.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a very odd generalization and a false one as far as I can tell. Looking back in history white men have been extremely aggressive maybe too much in many ways. Even now they still tend to be that way. I think what you found seems to be an anomaly.

But in either case to answer your question as best I can I will say this: the premise of your claim is false because white men on the whole are by definition not weak because of the power afforded to them politically, economically, and physically. At best the stereotype of the modern white male has (seemingly) become more passive because of cultural influence. This might be because of feministic guilt for men being as they are. It seems to me that he specifically might not be your type.

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree. Although MOST black males do indeed tend to be more aggressive than white males. Not all of then though.

• @KillerTaco I'm honestly not sure. I have friends that are black males and I have friends that are white males and they seem somewhat similar. I've also not seen any data that would indicate that to me either.

• Because they save their aggression until you're alone in a room and beat your ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm feminist conspiracy?

0|7
    1|1
  • What does this have to do with race?

1|4
    1|0
  • Date black men, problem solved

1|1
    0|0
  • Nice guys finish last 😢

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we can

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• yes, blame it on race, that's clever...

5|12
    0|0
  • Shame on you. Very racist. Even your title ticked me off a bit. Sad that ignorance runs so rampid in this world. You are young and dumb; so I will ease up on you a little. Color has NO part in how aggressive or not a person is. Perhaps it's his upbringing, perhaps a past relationship has left him walking on eggshells around you... Perhaps it's YOU who knows... whatever the case, this is apparently a part of his personality: timidity, submissiveness. I honestly hope he finds someone better than someone as apathetic and close-minded as you.

Written by a black girl married to an awesome, strong white guy :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Seems like you have a type. I don't think race has anything to do with it. You just like aggressive guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably suffered set backs in his childhood.

0|1
    0|3
  • There a difference between agressive and assertive. Most people don't know how to be assertive because they think speaking their mind means being an asshole so instead they lie or say nothing. That is the weakness I see. those who are not assertive first become passive, then aggressive then passive again. Assertive people can state their minds and positions firmly without being influenced by another's reaction. Weak men base their decisions on their woman's anger or sadness and sacrifices his own values, beliefs, and opinions to keep her calm. Assertive men know that she will whine and fuss and yell but stands firm in himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • So that one white man represents all white men?

In my experience, there's passive white guys and aggressive white guys. And in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like a guy like that. If only I could get one.

0|0
    0|1
  • Are you serious? This is so stupid. Who wants to be told what to do or manhandled? Also, race has nothing to do with being an asshole. They're in all races. And I hope you find them all and they leave me alone. Because if my boyfriend manhandled me or told me what to do... he'd be single faster than a blink.

0|6
    0|0
  • Can we stop with the silly racist statistics already? It just opens doors for racial bashing. Majority of it is pure BS because it's more on a basis of that individual person. Are there weak white men? Sure, but there's also weak black, Asian, Latino and other men who are weak so this question is both biased and ridiculous. Men aren't made of stone. Having feelings, crying and being passive isn't something that's exclusively for females. Sometimes it depends a lot on the persons personality. I have noticed that introverts tend to be more passive. There could also be so many factors, maybe he had a rough childhood, maybe he has social anxiety disorder, it's a plethora of things that one can experience that will make them appear "passive and submissive". I would also like to add that being passive and talking things out isn't necessarily weak.

1|7
    0|0
  • I've met plenty of white men who aren't passive or submissive. What you describe though "they tell women what to do and man handle them"... yuck, you can keep those types of guys (and I know for a fact all black men are not like that).

0|5
    0|0
    • You've met every black man in the World have you? You've covered plenty of air miles, I'm rather envious, what was Chad like when you went to visit?

• Show All
    • Exactly. Looking back at it, maybe I worded it too ambiguously, but jeez lol.

• @Anonymous It's a bit of a stretch to call aggressive/strong males "chauvinistic". This is of course assuming you mean the definition that is as follows: "a person who believes one gender is superior to the other, as a male chauvinist or a female chauvinist." Males that are (reasonably) aggressive are demonstrating that they have a sufficient level of testosterone which is probably indicative of healthy biological function. Not to mention that they are probably more able to use their physical attributes for selfdefense.

Recommended myTakes