+1 y

I need help I have a problem, can you give me advice?

So I'm 19 turning 20 in march and I'm nervous to turn 20 the way I am. I am a virgin and I've never had a boyfriend, I don't understand relationships. It's so bad I think I've been single so long that I will never be able to handle a relationship because I simply don't know how to date. Guys never approach me. I have had two friends with benefits situations but no guy seems to want to date me. I don't know what I need to fix to be the type of girl guys want. I'm in the process of losing weight I eat healthy, and do my best to go to the gym for two hours everyday. I do cheerleading, and I play rugby. I love sports especially hockey. I have hobbies like baking, writing, music I play guitar and piano, and I volunteer with kids with disabilities. I don't go out and get drunk every weekend infact I don't enjoy clubs cause all the guys there just want to have sex and I don't want to lose my virginty to some random. I'm in my second year of college and this makes me feel pathetic because I couldn't get a boyfriend all through high school and now being already in my second year of college it comcerns me that I will finish school still single. I really don't want to turn 20 and never having had a boyfriend. I love my bestfriend but he doesn't like me back no guy loves me. What can I do to get a boyfriend? What is wrong with me? What do I need to change? From looking at my profile pic am I ever going to get a boyfriend?
I need help I have a problem, can you give me advice?
Add Opinion