1. No physical attraction.
I don’t believe in that ‘preference’ BS because it genuinely feels unintelligent, foolish, and premature. Life has so many delightful varieties that to have preference is to be close-minded and close yourself off to them and for me, that just feels like a habit I got rid of when I left high school. Yet sometimes, I just might not be physically attracted to a guy not because he “inherited the wrong traits” but because he just doesn’t entice my physical senses.
2. Bad Approach: A guy’s approach can turn me off instantly. I don’t care how hot he is! If he gives me a pervy look or undresses me with his eyes, then he’s dismissed instantly. Disrespectful guys don’t get my time.
3. Bad vibes: Sociopath charisma, fake vibes, insincere vibes, shady vibes, sneaky vibes…I trust my intuition.
4. Reminds me of a younger version of my dad. Don’t get me wrong, I love my dad to death and he is an amazing father! However, he was a leader in two of our nation’s major international wars making him suffer from PTSD. There was this one guy who was a really cute, charming marine but he freakishly reminded me of my father’s ugly, vicious side. Pass.
5. Too forward. If he’s too pushy about being romantic/dating, I find it to be SO annoying. He’s putting too much pressure on a seed of a connection for it to become something romantic and that’s just a pain in the butt to be honest.
6. Spends excessive time on social media.
I’ll think he has no life and that’s a turn off. If he sits around on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram socializing all the time then it makes me think he doesn’t know how to have good time or he’s too obsessed with getting likes and attention. If he’s one of those guys who posts relationship memes all the time, then I’ll think it’s pathetic
7. Large Sexual Number: This disgusts me. A public toilet might be clean but do I really want to lick it after it’s been exposed to all of those other bodily fluids? Hell no.
Most Helpful Girl
Well I usually reject guys because I don't know them, if we're not friends first and don't know each other who do you know we're gonna get along?
I would say something about physical attraction, but I've had guys who at first I didn't really feel anything about how they looked but I became attracted to them after I got to know them.
But what makes me disinterested in guys are;
1- Overly nice guys who suck up to me or seem to idolize me. (Compliments are good, but I like mean teasing)
2- More emotional than me, I have pretty good emotional control and guys who are more emotional would annoy and wear me down after awhile.
3- A party animal or really outgoing guy who always wants to do something, I'm introverted so I don't want to go out and party much, usually I only party and such when its what my friends want to do and I want to hang out with them.
4- Hates Anime, I love anime and while I don't expect everyone to love it, the guy hating it wouldn't go well with me.
5- Too perverted, while I am human and have interest in sexual things, I don't have any interest in having sex with anyone who I don't trust. Also I'm old fashioned in that regard, having sex with someone only happens when I love that person.
I'm sure I have more things that I can list cause I'm pretty picky but those are the basics for me.0