Asking a shy, introverted, young woman if she wants to go on a date, and what should we do on the date?

I like a girl I go to church with, and would like to ask her out when I'm ready, but I feel like I could have trouble with this.

She is by her own admission, quite introverted, and also I've noticed a bit shy. As such, when I've asked her in the past if she wanted to hang out, she's politely declined because she doesn't like one on one situations, and prefers social situations that allow her be in a crowd she can 'hide' in as it were. Additionally, while I quite like her, and she likes my friendship, I'm unaware of any more on top of that on her part.

So, two part question, or more precisely, plea for help, how can I approach the topic of asking her if she would like to do something socially with a date like component, and secondly, what could I suggest we did that would involve a group to make her comfortable, yet still keep things close so we can get a chance to grow closer to each other? Thanks for your help.

171

Most Helpful Girl

• Plan a group outing. Maybe some of your friends and some of hers so she can feel comfrotable a bit. Maybe lunch at the park. Grab some pizzas with your friends and head on over. You can have group chat to make her comfortable and then maybe branch off at the park into smaller group. It's best to get her comfortable with the idea of being around you that way she can open up a bit and have some one-on-one. Good Luck!

- From Another Shy Girl

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE