Too many men in a week?

Men would you go out with an girl that has been with 20 men in an week

I'm referring to my sister
Not sexually guys its just dating

812

Most Helpful Guy

• Look... you're 13 so I PRAY to whatever GOD that may exist or may not exist "going out" means you're only "going out" as in not anything else.

But christ girl , what are you doing with so many guys?
    It depends what we are doing but 20 in a week?

What Guys Said 11

• 5|2
  • No, not because i'm judging her, but because she needs help before she starts dating people, people who have excessive intercourse within a short period of time are most likely to be sex addicts, that sentence may seem redundant but there are people who have excessive sex and then be able to quit. so this girl may be a sex addict !!

• No she's desperate

• You gotta keep on trying.

• Nope that's beyond vile.

• Are we talking long term? Hell no.
    Short term? Maybe...
    Just a friend? Haha. Give me Head.

Just Being Honest. It Hurts, I know.
    There There.

• When a 13-year-old tells me that she's been with 20 men not boys but men in a week...
    What exactly am I supposed to say to that?

• i would think that she probably has attention issues, in that she gets some sort of positive reinforcement by feeling like guys are into her.

I wouldn't date her. since it seems clear she doesnt' take any relationship very seriously

• so what.

i'd not give a shit about it

• I wouldn't even be with a girl that has been with 20 men in her entire life.

• been with as in sex with in a week? well most men would just to get the pussy. men has a use for all types of women who put out.

• she must be good looking. but i dont have enough info to make an assessment. i would date her. you can't blame someone for being attractive... but if she's a serial dater as in constant commited relationships one after another... u have to worry... she has committment issues or just something is off whn your dating many guys after dating one

• my ex worked in a massage parlour so ten guys a day was usual. i found it very sexy

• No I wouldn't

What Girls Said 8

• I hope your not referring to your self...

• I don't know how it's possible to have the time to do that...

• Well she's donet almost 40 guys in onemonth

• Ah. Well then it means nothing. She probably just told every boy in her 5th grade class that they were her boyfriend. None of this counts. Hahahahaha just wait until she's 16 and has started sleeping with them all before you start worrying.

• Oh hell ya but every one else one here just freaked out

• I smell a troll

• YOU ARE FREAKIN 13!!! STOP IT!!! THAT AVERAGES TO ABOUT 3 GUYS PER DAY!!! UNLESS YOU ARE A VICTIM OF FORCED UNDERAGED PROSTITUTION (WHICH IS HORRIBLE AND TRAGIC TO BEGIN WITH) THERE IS NO REASON WHY THIS SHOULD BE HAPPENING, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!! FULL GROWN WOMEN SHOULD NOT EVEN BE GOING OUT WITH 20 MEN PER WEEK. HELL! THEY SHOULDN'T BE GOING OUT WITH 20 MEN PER MONTH! STOP IT PLEASE! RESPECT YOURSELF MORE!

• Oh oh oh, I think I'm going to be sick, first 20 men in a week is bad enough but then I read you're thirteen and I'm like WHAAAAT, then you say it's your sister and I'm like maybe the world is less sick. Then you say you've been with two men and I'm back to WHAAAAAT? then you say your sister's 11 and I'm throwing up. God, tell your parents, tell your teachers CALL THE POLICE!!! How dare anyone sleep with a thirteen year old let alone an eleven year old!!! Has she even had her period yet? I'm so sick right now.

• Hey calm down its not sexually its dating !!!

• Slap them anyway. sorry I know that is not helpful at all since you can't actually do that but they really should be stopping her. I know it is a little bit bitchy to do but maybe you should tell them and ask them to stop her.

• I'll try and it was helpful thank you

• 20 in a week?

”ain't nobody got time for that”

• hhhhhhhhh no comment

• How is that possible? Does she have a job? Does she go on 2 or 3 dates a day?