How you ever been in a relationship with someone you feel as though was below your league?

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone you felt wasn't up to your standards looks wise.

• Yes
  • Yes - currently in one
  • No
    Vote C
  • No - and never will
    Vote D
  • Other - See Results
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

103

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think leagues only really exist in the minds of the two people that are determining their level of mutual attraction.

With that said, no, I wouldn't date with someone that I wasn't attracted to, nor one that wasn't attracted to me.

What Girls Said 10

• The people I find attractive are waaaay out of league. The only guys who like me are my nerdy geek friends who I would never date. But once I dated one and it was just bleeeh. I think I'm out of their league but in reality people would of thought me and him were perfect for each other.

• No. I often feel that they're too attractive for me :p

• I wouldn't say that exactly but I was with a guy that I found weirdly attractive. There were things about the way he looked that I normally would just overlook and then he seemed kind of cute. I really think I was either drunk or on the rebound and made myself feel more than I did. Eventually I found more things attractive about his looks until after a short period of time he let himself go and I was not attracted to him anymore but overall he was not that bad looking I really don't have a type to say that I was out of his league but he would still probably say that I was based on the type of girls that he usually dates.

• i have, and i didn't mind it at all. other things made him incredibly attractive.

• People told me he was below my league, but I've never seen it.

• No, but I've liked guys that my friends say I'm too pretty for. Which I find really really annoying. Beauty is subjective.

• No, but occasionally I feel like I'm below his league.

• No, I probably get insecure sometimes of him being too good for me.

• I don't consider my self that much to believe that someone is below my league. If he treats me nice, and I'm attracted to him, that is being in my league.

• You mean like every guy I dated before the one I'm on now? Lol. I took the first guy who asked me out for the longest time because I didn't think I could do any better, so all but this current one were not guys I consider to be attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• Umm I'd never be in bed with a girl that I didn't find to be cute (figurative manner) ^^ + I'd never think of my SO that way as if she was below me LOLOL images.m-magazine.com/.../...taylor-swift-meme.jpg because the moment I did I'd be dead via this https://i.imgur.com/adG3Wx8.gif or this https://rs1img.memecdn.com/finish-him_o_205003.gif

• SO in that way, as if she was below me*
      Umm I'd never get in bed with a girl that I didn't find attractive*

• Thanks, I'm gonna add the second one to my list. The second one looks creepy as shit.. the duck is just eating them blows though lol.

• @mr90skid That show is an ova or something like that of a show named "Black lagoon" I've seen it and it's pretty good from what I remember

• I voted D. She has to be of my caliber (relationships are the most successful when this happens).