1. Does women ever initiates a conversation?
2. Is it safe to assume that they are not interested when they don't respond to my message after looking at profile
3. The thing that I can't figure out is what if they respond and not ask you anything. For example when I was how she was doing and what her plans for the weekend are, I get a message - I'm good. Nothing, just chilling
So what should I assume in this case when no question is asked
Most Helpful Guy
1. Very, very rarely. With only a few exceptions, most of the girls who’ve messaged me first have been very overweight or unattractive and probably figured they had nothing to lose trying.
2. That’s correct.
3. She’s answering your question. She might not be interested, or you need to ask a better question, one that can’t be answered abruptly like that. Ask what she likes to do for fun, what does she think about the cold weather we’re suddenly having, does she mind it? What’s her favourite way to chill out, (yours) is x y and z…2