Is this guy not into me anymore?

So this guy used to text me every day, then after our third date it started to my be every day. And then when I texted him he claimed that he had bad service, but he still texted me. Then earlier this week he texted me, and I responded like half an hour later, but he never responded again, and he hasn't texted me all week.
Is he just not into me anymore, because Not gunna lie I'm a little out of his league, and I thought i was giving the nice guy a chance

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it looks like he is just not interested to you anymore.

On a side note, im living proof that nice guys do not finish last!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't know what I did wrong! Seriously. He texted me till like 2 am even when he said he didn't have that good of a signal. And then the next day he texted me. I don't know what to do really

• He could have just changed his mind. Its too bad that he hasn't even replied to you one last time, but it seems like he is uninterested

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I guess so.

0|0
    0|0
    • You guess he's not into me anymore?

• Show All
    • I don't know. I don't understand men. :(

• Neither do I, I feel clueless. Although I'm planning on texting him tomorrow bc I drunk snapped a ton of people last night. And I just was going to apologize. But it would hopefully start a conversation