Is this guy not into me anymore?

So this guy used to text me every day, then after our third date it started to my be every day. And then when I texted him he claimed that he had bad service, but he still texted me. Then earlier this week he texted me, and I responded like half an hour later, but he never responded again, and he hasn't texted me all week.
Is he just not into me anymore, because Not gunna lie I'm a little out of his league, and I thought i was giving the nice guy a chance

11

Most Helpful Guy

• it looks like he is just not interested to you anymore.

On a side note, im living proof that nice guys do not finish last!

• Well I don't know what I did wrong! Seriously. He texted me till like 2 am even when he said he didn't have that good of a signal. And then the next day he texted me. I don't know what to do really

• He could have just changed his mind. Its too bad that he hasn't even replied to you one last time, but it seems like he is uninterested

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I guess so.

• You guess he's not into me anymore?

• I don't know. I don't understand men. :(

• Neither do I, I feel clueless. Although I'm planning on texting him tomorrow bc I drunk snapped a ton of people last night. And I just was going to apologize. But it would hopefully start a conversation