Are you a romantic person? Which would you prefer as a date?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Syx1wSmHvHg/hqdefault.jpg

Out of these, which of these would you choose to do on a date?
Mine would be option B!

Just curious to see how many think like me

• Im romantic so i would choose a candlelit dinner
  • Im not romantic so would go to a concert/ice skating
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1214

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm romantic but not to the point where it's really typical. Like the candlelit dinner and cooked meal ain't my thing. It's so BLURGHHHHHH, corny 🙈 lmfao

I'm more like, let's go for a stroll in nature. Leave our phones in the glove box of the car. Let's pack sandwiches and bottles of water, take the camera, and go for a gander.

• Ahhhhh that's so me !
      I hate all that corny stuff and prefer to go to the park, and the thing about the phone is spot on 😝

• Hahah! Maybe that's why we get along so well! I don't know, I love to wrap myself in nature and see where it could lead. Be able to do anything with my date in a field of flowers, or near a waterfall! OMG 😍 that's my perfect date. But prior to any of this I would be at his place or he'll be at mine and we make sandwiches and talk and laugh. Just things like that. Money can't buy good memories

• Thanks for MH :) hehe 💋

What Guys Said 14

• Whoaaa, I'd assumed you'd be an A type of lady.

I like to do both, depends on what im feeling.

• even if I wasn't romantic I would still choose A. I've never done it before so I wanna see what the hype is all about with these gurls lol.

• Voted A! I'm a hopeless romantic! Seems strange that I haven't been on a date for over 4 years now! :P

• Candlelit dinners are so stilited and artificial. I'd prefer hiking out on a bluff over the ocean, something like that.

• If I don't really know them I'd want to do something where it's easy to make eye contact and talk. I might be somewhat romantic to show feelings if I know I liked them. It really depends. Yes I think I can be romantic though.

• Some dinner dates are too "ordinary/boring" lol so while I do believe in the romantic side of things, I think I can think of something a lot better for the two of us lol

• I feel like I'm a romantic, but I'd love to do things with her, and occasionally do things like setting the mood with candles. I'll make dinner either way, haha. In fact, we're cooking together tonight.

• Hey I am so romantic I would like take my partner to a beautiful peak of a hill, there should be awesome waterfalls. When she slips her legs, time to time I lift her in my arms.

• No I'm not romantic at all

• I chose B. Why can't skating be romantic too?

• I am Unromantic in a romantic way. .. that can be anything from candle light to visiting zoo

• a bit tbh:-)

• I'm not into candlelit dinner but I rather talk a walk on the beach with her

• Can I choose both?

What Girls Said 11

• Eh, I'm kind of romantic but I don't really like the "cliche" date ideas like candlelit dinners. I prefer going somewhere fun for dates. My boyfriend and I almost never do anything really romantic when we go out and I'm fine with that. Lol

• Option A if it gets boring we can hop onto a motorcycle and go to the concert to shake it off ! ;) lol

• I'm not, I'll just go to apple bee, or famous Dave's or something
    then a movie :P or stay home and watch Netflix

• For special dates (first date, anniversary, you know...) I'd want her to bring me somewhere fancy, but I don't really care for candles. Honestly I'm not too picky so it would probably rely on more what she would want. And of course we would split the bill no matter how fancy (or not) the place is.

• I think both of those can be romantic and I am a romantic personal in general I like to think.

• I'm not that much of a dinner person. You can only take me to dinner if it was a market or festival with lots of exotic food so we can try some crazy shit haha. I wouldn't say I'm not a romantic person though.

• Oh, I hate to say this, but I'm a romantic person. So, I would choose the option A.

• I consider myself a romantic person, but I'd still pick B because it sounds more fun and creative. Dinner sounds so plain to me. Both me and my boyfriend loves music so a concert would in a way feel like a romantic gesture

• I'd do everything but ice skating.

• I would just stay home._.

• I'm really shy XD I perfer to go to his place, watch an movie and cook diner I don't do too good in crowded places d=