How do I know if he's into me?

There's a Starbucks next door to where I work and so I go in there probably every day. Sometimes, multiple times a day. I don't get cheap drinks by any means---usually espresso drinks with added shots. One of the baristas no matter what I order gives me it for free? He actually rings it up as a refill which is 50cents but since I have a Starbucks gold card I get them for free. We usually chat a bit while I'm there but we've never spoken when he's off shift.

SO MY QUESTION IS, is this some sort of psuedo flirting? Or should I just be quiet and accept the free drinks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I get free food many times and yes even at starbucks just be quiet like you said and smile

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it's always the same guy. I know (and chat with) a lot of the other baristas but none of them do the same?

• Show All
    • well I don't really know him very well, but I think he's cute, so.

• Well It all starts off like that then you talk and get to know each other better. Since you put it that way go for it

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No brainer. Ifor you're open to it accept it and take the extra step. If you're not. Insist on paying. Don't be greedy bitch. Karma will get you

0|0
    0|0
    • it's so awkward though! i'm there with my coworkers and he's got other baristas around how am I supposed to just be like "uhm sorry, but, you rang me up wrong."

• Yes. You should be. Not sure why you think the opposite reaction is ok.
      Especially among a professional environment like Co workers.
      Pay cash tomorrow.

What Girls Said 2

• Every time? Yeah, I'd think he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't judge the situation without trying.. Offer him a treat as an excuse for what he is doing for you. That's when you'll know the answer to your question.

0|0
    0|0