Why do I do better with girls when I'm not trying?

I feel like I do better with girls and even have a better time overall when I don't actually try with them. I don't just mean friends, even girls I genuinely like, things are a lot easier when I'm just friendly and natural rather than hitting on them. The only problem is that that's why I get friendzoned so often, I think. Advice?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls just want you to be you, so acting really natural is something they find cute. Guys that try to hard seem clingy, which is very unattractive. Maybe you are friend zoned simply because they are not ready to be in a relationship with you or has a boyfriend

What Girls Said 1

• You're generic or not romantic enough.

• Wtf should I do, roofie a drink?

• Well first thing. Stop with the self loathing. Stop saying you're a n****r or whatever you are.

What Guys Said 3

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1377662-should-the-friendzone-even-be-possible Read this and the replies I got on it

It might help ay I guess I don't know

• Your being friendly is interpreted as weakness or being too soft. Acting like a clown works better, so long as you're willing to spend a lot of money on them.

• Try to develope your personality trait..

You check list!
    Confidence:-50%
    Style of dressing:- I don't know
    Style of walking:- I don't know
    Flirting:- 0%
    Style of talking:- lowr than 50%