That simple I don't know how I come across to girls when I talk to them. I have no problems talking to girls and making friends with them or anyone else for that manner. I'm just really insecure because I don't like my looks in general. So I kinda don't know how to ask a girl out and I also don't know when it's okay to ask her out.
Most Helpful Guy
1. If that profile picture is you then your looks are just fine. Don't fret bro.
2. Ask a girl if she would be interested in getting coffee. Tell her it's no expectations. That way she won't feel cornered if she has no initial interest.
3. Take her to starbucks and buy her a venti frappuccino with a ton of whip cream. (or whatever she wants) ;)
4. Talk to her about her interests and goals.
5. Turn on the charm so she gets to know the real you.
6. If she seems interested then maybe ask her if she has interest in doing something else some time.2
- Show AllShow Less