Guys, opinions on dating a plus sized girl? Are you for it, against it, or does it even matter?

Would you date a plus sized woman?
I meant plus size as like "curvy" or "hour glass". Not morbidly obese.
Jeeze guys, be nice haha.

71

Most Helpful Guy

• Fitness and health are important. If she was healthy and in good shape, I wouldn't mind. Plus size can mean large frame or it can mean overweight or obese. If by "plus size" you mean large frame, yeah, I'd date her.

I mean, I'm not (and I hope no one else is either) going to take out a scale and measuring tape and take her measurements and her body fat percentage or anything like that.

For me, it is more about finding the person physically attractive. Measurements aren't as important to me as attractiveness. If I find them attractive I don't care what their stats are. But in general, I'd say (just being honest) I wouldn't find obese women attractive.

I find women with a larger frame attractive. But not women who were very overweight or obese. I'm just being honest, the attraction component has to exist for there to be a connection, and I think that's true with everyone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE