Do you guys feel anything towards someone you're crushing over?

So straight to the point here, are we supposed to feel nervous or feel weird in a funny way when we're around someone we're crushing over or even consider liking? I ask because I talk to quite a bit of women but I don't really feel anything towards any of them. I have friends that tell me that i should try and date one or two of them. I just don't know if I should do that because I feel like I'd be playing with their emotions or even ending some friendships by making them feel awkward. What do you think people. Insights from both genders are welcome here

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You will just know if you want something more than friendship with them.
    You will get that "funny feeling"
    Can't describe it but I know how it feels.
    You will know when you feel it too

• I've heard people say that. I'll know my intuition will tell me that I want relationship with someone. I just never really experienced that

• Then thats not what you want from said people.
      Trust me. You. Will. Know.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0