24 seeing a 14 year old. Thoughts?

She is mature, more mature then a lot of girls in their 20's now a days.
For everyone jumping to conclusions, we are not doing anything, if we were going to obviously I'd wait till she's legal.

3928

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if she is really mature, there is the matter of life experience, as well as physical development. She just got through puberty, and all of her hormones and emotions are still haywire. She is still a child. For crying out loud, the maturity/decision making part of the brain doesn't even finish developing until between the ages of 21 and 25. So where do you think she is? I'm not insulting her, I'm sure she's very nice, but really, that wide of an age gap at this stage is unwise. If she was 18, maybe. If she was 21, and you were say 35. That would be okay, because you're both adults, but she is still a child in more ways than one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy