Guys, what matters most to you on a girl's face?

Just curious as to what guys look at.
Nose, eyes, lips, freckles, eyebrows, etc!

What are considered beautiful eyes, a cute nose, etc?

83

Most Helpful Guy

• A face that doesn't look fake (full of make-up, plastic surgery, etc.). That just means that she's trying too hard to get noticed and/or has nothing else going for her (which is sad).

Another important factor is if she looks more like a guy or a girl. Usually, girls have great skin. The biggest feature on her face should be her eyes. Small lips, chins and ears are seen as cute by guys.

Turn-offs would be scars, lots of zits, anything that makes you look like you just got hit by a truck or had a pig go at your face XD.