Worst date you've ever been on?

I went on a date with this guy to the movies. First off he ended up picking me up at my house, and he was the worst driver ever. I clenged to my seatbelt just praying that we would get to our destination. Then I had to pay for us to even get into the movies because he forgot his wallet. After our date he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I litterly felt like he was trying to suck my face off. As you can guess that was our first and last date together lol

615

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend talked me into going on a double date with one of his gf's friends. I didn't really want to, but I went anyways. My friend and I are like complete opposites, physically and personality-wise (but we were still good friends), and I don't think he told her anything about me, because she didn't even give me a chance. I'm assuming she was expecting me to be like him or something but whatever her problem was, it made the date super awkward. Not only did she not pay any attention to me, my friend was basically flirting with his gf AND my date the whole time. Luckily I didn't really have any self esteem at that point to destroy, but hearing her beg her friend not to have to ride with me in my car didn't do anything to improve it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dang that really sucked :/ I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

• Yeah, thanks but I just use those kinds of situations as learning experiences. It was one of the many failures I had with girls that motivated me to improve myself. Now I have a girlfriend and everything's going great :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a blind date. My friend had her dude over and he brought another dude so she called me up.

I was an hour late--admittedly, I didn't want to go. Because I feared that my worst fear would come true... and it did. The guy wasn't attractive--and I get there to see that they're sitting on the couch, listening to music, cold food made but untouched.

I felt so uncomfortable, because my heart immediately sank when I saw the guy--don't you hate when you have optimistic thoughts that turn out to be DEAD wrong?

But I was nice, cordial, talked a little while drinking some gross alcohol, and then my friend and her dude went in her room to have sex. Leaving me alone. With the guy.

Ugh. I had such a massive headache. I excused myself and left. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yea whenever my friends try to set me up with someone they know they need to send me a picture first. My taste in men and theirs are totally different haha.

• LOL. Exactly.