- very driven
- career orientated
- lives in a great house and stays in the best hotels
- works in office buildings and with other wealthy people in the financial world (e.g. buys and sells shares, wins cases etc.)
while the charity worker is:
- earns average money
- family orientated
- travels abroad and works in poor areas
- works with poor people in developed countries and works to improve villages and slums and save lives inside them (e.g. medicine, food, building work)
Women often say that ambition is attractive. What I want to know is does a charitable and meaningful career count if it doesn't bring a lot of material benefits?
- The ambitious, wealthy banker wins hands down.
- I'd rather date the banker but would rather marry the charity worker.
- I'd rater date the charity worker but would rather marry the wealthy banker.
- The charity worker wins hands down.
- I'm a guy.