Never been asked out or approached?

Do you think its strange? I'm not really outgoing but i am friendly. Just wondering why guys wouldn't approach a girl.

320

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very good looking but have probably decided that

1. One she is so pretty but there is no way she is single so I will not approch her, I will save both her and myself the embarrassment.

2. That you are so beautiful but you are out of their league and they don't have a chance.

3. That there is no way a girl as good looking as you would be interested In me.

4. Guys can also decided that a girl is really beautiful but I will not bother and automaticly decide that they will not bother because they think the girl will have a poor personality. Us guys run into so many attractive girls that have personality that really suck. I am not saying you are like this at all but just saying what we experience.

5. Do you spend all your time with ear buds in listening to music because guys feel they are hassling girls if they approch in that situation.

6. Are you awear of your facial expressions, it is very easy to have a scowl or grumpy look on your face without really realising it. Espically if a person is thinking about something. Be awear of this as it makes a if difference.

Do you show interest in guys, a girl needs to show a bit of interest if she wants to be approached as this tells guys you are approchable and want to be talked to. You should flirt with guys, smile at them etc to get them to approch you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wow thanks for all that information! To answer a few of your points, I don't think i have a bad personality. I mean i'm quiet sometimes but i'm friendly and nice. I think sometimes i do look angry, not on purpose just my natural face although i do smile and laugh!

• Ok if you do not have a bad personality then you need to try and show guys you don't. The trouble is us guys get treated badly by good looking girls all the time. Try not to look angry. When you see a guy you like flirt with him or even approch him yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why won't you approach guys?
    They most probably don't approach you for the same damn reasons.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think i'd be too shy to approach :/

• Then the guys are most likely too shy to approach, too. Or they're not interested in you.