Does dating get harder as you get older?

Today my parents went out for lunch with some friends and the people he was talking to had a daughter who was 39 and drop dead gorgoeous but single. Not only was she not married but she did not have a boyfriend and was not dating anybody either. Why do you think this is?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How old is their daughter? And yes, it gets harder as we age.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Drop dead gorgeous at 39? She has a boy toy kept and locked at her dungeon;)

Dating is not hard. People just make it hard for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 43, told often i am attractive to both the eye and mind/heart, and single.

People ask me why, constantly, and i tell them I love being single, and enjoy my own time.

Being attached is not every thing

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • For women yes, for men no.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you're attractive to begin with it gets harder if not then it could get easier bc of comfidence.

• I hardy agree
    There's this womantat my gym i'd rather call her a woman but not girl and she's 59 and myself being 21 I am more than willing to marry her
    She comes to gym with her boyfriend and believe me she's got got a body fine than any girl of my age
    So age is not the factor
    She's dating and in a relationship :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't believe it. She probably has a temporary lover, she hasn't choose to share it with the parents. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've found dating easier as I found myself single at 35. At that age, and certainly now (I'm remarried) I really care a whole lot less of what people think and when I was younger I was caught up in that trap. I've found confidence with age and experience made it very easy. It lead me to the love of my life @gray_sailor

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;