What do you think of us British people?

So would do you think of us, other than the cockney accent we have ;3 ?

What*

2220

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Okay so the accents are ruled out since you said other than that. Ummm I think of football (soccer), London, rainy days, the Royal family and ummmmm actors who are British. I mean like y'all seem pretty chill or super crazy but isn't that in every country? lol

• I live in London and the actual fully British people (English etc) are quite rude, sorry

• Yea depends where in the UK what city you from?

• @Sugarsop Yeah I know not all of you are the same, but all the ones I've met so far think they're superior as it is "their country"

• @qrincess most people who think Britain is superior are deluded. I hate it here, can't wait to get out of Britain

• I love their humour. My brothers good friend if British and I swear whenever they talk to each other they harass and call each other names to show their bromance.

• Haven't had any negative encounters, I would say that generally, I like them.

• Most Brits I have met are cool people. I don't have any negative thoughts about them. Lol

• Yeah a know a bunch of you who have character O. o You guys are fun to be around though โ˜บ๏ธ

• I've never met a British person, so I don't have anything to really base an opinion off of. The accent is really nice though :)

• hate the accent but the boys there are cute as hell

• I think some British people are ok. Not a big fan of the accent tbh.

• Nothing much.

• nothing.
    ...

• nice culture i like people with manners

• They stick too much to their gender roles.

• THE ACCENT THE ACCENT THE ACCENT IS TO DIE FOR

• I think of the spotted dick.

• Their humor! They're always funny!

• well educated people with a wonderful accent

• travel more people, too stuck in own culture

• I love the British people, but then again i'm unbiased because i am British

• That's as biased as it gets haha :P

• Hahahaha

• Hey i'm an unbiased person, even though i am half British haha

• there stuck up, preppy, they hate americans, they love the queen, and thats just about it -_โ—

• Sorry if i sound rude

• Pretty much never get's out of the castle that the nice part of the UK we have some ruff places here :)

• Lol the UK "ruff" it seems to be the most polite and tame place in the world, and on the border of that, pure anarchy:Ireland... Lol

• I have met two types of Brits in my life. The first types are generally nice and pretty cool. The second types are really cold and have an intense "I am above you. Don't speak to me, you peon of an American" attitude.

What Guys Said 20

• Pip pip cheerio, Guv'nah!

Nah, just kidding๐Ÿ˜†

My heritage is pretty much half and half British and Scottish, so I think of that. I guess I just think of the different accents. Some people sound wicked high class, some sound like soccer hooligans, haha. I think of pubs, and those double-decker buses, and fish and chips. And rain and fog, haha.

• Love the accent, would hope to meet a girl that's less sexually cocked up than most Americans (no pun intended). Our societies are in need of... adjustment.

• I hate chavs. 'Nuff said. :c

Living in London my whole life does have it's good parts though.
    I'm like 20 minutes from Central London via train. So, there's plenty to do here.

• They're a bunch of kind of stuffy people. Always holding themselves up so straight, have a stern face, saying the Queen or the King with reverrence. Have that haughty accent and looking down on Amurricans and riff raff.

Pretty hedges and gardens, bland food, drinks tea like us Chinese! cold dreary weather, likes fables and stories, literature, kind of a hot accent

• I love Britsh girls. I really like the way the girls talk from Manchester. Cultured and well mannered, always refreshing in todays world of realitys show inspired public drama.

• I like the Brits. Even though one of you called me a " typical American, overly agreesive" when I was going to pound him in the ground for cutting in line while I was in Copenhagen.

• I like your sense of humor, but most Americans think of you guys as condescending, (while having nothing to be condescending about).

• I like Britain very much, actually I like most things of Britain, so I cannot pick a favorite.
    There are just two things of Britain: British accent, and the different rules of driving. (I do not think you will be surprised)

• *I'm an insecure American and feel the need to constantly validate my country*

uproxx.files.wordpress.com/.../...p-america-01.jpg

Naw but really, you guys are cool. I watch a lot of British Television. It's a lot classier and more developed than a majority of American shows.

Also I'm a huge Jeremy Clarkson fan

weknowmemes.com/.../...has-never-killed-anyone.jpg

• he's done for, he's racist cunt fuck him

• Yeah, but he's so poltically incorrect that in a age of total political correctness it's refreshing.

Not to mention I watched that clip with his supposed drop of the n-word several times. I didn't hear anything at all

• Yeah he said the word gollywog too...

• BNP, English defence league, football hooligans, beer, Pale Skinheads, polite.

• Besides having a nice accent I honestly don't about y'all that much.

• Two of my good friends are English . Needless to say all we need are a few pints to have a good time!

• There's nothing else I like about you guys except for your accent and good lucks. ;3

• Arrogant, xenophobic, violent, drunken, rude.

• Most British people I've met haven't been very nice

• the girls are sexy... well, sometimes

• I enjoy British people that attempt to be condescending toward me because I shut them down with my massive ego.

Is this because I'm half British racially? Maybe. Is it because I think America is better? Probably. Would I spank some British girls to show them who's boss? Definitely.

• Many tend to be a bit arrogant and judgmental or us Americans, but I have known a lot of wonderful British people too.

• Most American chicks loves British guys.. They get horney and starts doing some weird ritual stuff because of the British sounds emitted called British accent..

• U all are great at humor and a ton of American girls love u for your accents xD