Girls, being a gentleman leads me to failure with girls?

I'm a 20 year old with a well paying job. I have my own house. How come I'm the least liked of the male species?
This question was not to blame females but only to get the opinion of what I am doing wrong to attract one.
Personality I like movies that involve morals. I bike occasionally. I used to play sports football and track. I like outdoor activities. I love hard when it occurs. I love music of many genre's. I'm outgoing. I'm a good listener I enjoy helping others and putting a smile on their faces. Materials doesn't simply make me or give me a boost towards the belief that I'm perfect cause I'm not no one is. My dream is to travel the world and look for away to create a better place. I need a teammate

52

Most Helpful Girl

• As women we tend to gravitate toward strong men, a little attitude goes a long way, we don't want them to be jerks but we do need someone who is willing to challenge us a little and stand up to us. The nice guys rarely do this, a little to passive, a little to accommodating a way to agreeable. All women say they want that but the truth is we don't, we find it weak and evolution says a queen will seek out a strong male as a mate.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE