Girls, what would you think this means?

I texted a friend of mine saying do you want to hang out sometime. She ended up inviting me over to her house to watch Netflix. We ended up staying up pretty late. I want to text her saying something like, "it was worth staying up that late for, we should do it again/go out sometime." I'm wondering what you would think that part of the text means? Do you think I'm trying to ask her out or what?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I would say "I liked staying up late with you. We should do it again next time."

The way you worded it sounds odd to me. But if you did it how I proposed, I think you'd enjoyed your evening. I would gamble with the possibility that you were even interested in men, but logic would force me to realize that I DON'T know that yet so it's best not to assume.

I would think you just wanted to hang out again and possibly more often.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What about it makes you "gamble with the possibility that you were even interested in men?" (i'm not interested in men btw)

• I'm sending this text to a girl not a guy

• I know that. How was I not clear about that?

Most Helpful Guy

• "it was worth staying up that late for, we should do it again/go out sometime"
    What part of go out sometime do you not understand? Of course you ask her out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE