Men- Does your level of attraction to a woman increase/ decrease your threshold for rejection?

I guess I'm just curious if you will put more effort into fixing a a girls hurt feelings, due to a faux pas, if you really dig the girl? i find players or insecure guys more persistent. I mean less to them but they hang around more.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well maybe? I liked a girl and she never said anything so I stopped talking to her but I guess when you're just horny you don't really care if she doesn't like you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy wants sex, he'll say anything. I know that is horribly generalizing, but it's true to a point.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE