Is it to soon for marriage?

we held hands and kissed a lot. i feel like we have a connection on a deep level. my neieghbor set us up 2 week ago Friday and I've seen her like 4 times. but on days i didn't see her i was around her. my deck overlooks her backyard. and i can kind of see into her house. she just watches tv so no biggie. and we are dating. although last sat i asked her out and she said no she is having a FAMILY picninc. so i couldnt come. ok fine. i waited on my deck. 17 of the people were family and 5 of them were her friends. of the 5 people she has known for 12 years, 7 years, 5 years 5 years, and 2 years. she has known me for 3 years. so what the hell. i thought about walking over to yell/ ask her to marry me in front of ALL her family and friends, minus me. but i chickend out. plus a few of them saw me sitting there wit a scowl on my face im sure so it felt weird. so i see her tomaro. i need to know ASAP.

should i ask her to marry me tommarow?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Erm definitely not you are also coming across a little stalkerish watching her watch tv and waiting in your yard to see who shows up to her bbq then to just sit there watching them all have fun

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wasn't a bbq it was a picnic. and I wanted to see if it was ALL family and it wasn't. so she was not truthful about that. and she has her windows open so its public domain.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is probably the best idea I've ever heard! Please post a video.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • can't post video but ill post update. sounds like you give me green light

• Clearly your not familiar with sarcasm