Girls, Which would you rather date ; a cultured sophisticated European man, or an uncultured, ignorant Yank man?

2119

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• Neither, if the European individual has your type of attitude.

• are we not meant to mention are superiority to Yanks?

• We Europeans call you Yanks. We know it's from Yankee. Same thing calling the British Brits. Just a short form of an already made up nickname for y'all.

• Calling someone from the southern parts of the USA a yank/Yankee probably won't end on a happy note. XD

• Rather date a cultured, sophisticated man of any sort. No preference so long as he posses those traits.

• The cultured, sophisticated *English* man? :P

• English men seem pretty cool. Chill, friendly, generally pretty funny, speak English ... ;P

• Good stuff. Like putty in my hands...

• Sound like this question already implicitely states a preferred answer. It also totally stereotypes people.

But I will answer. I would prefer European as I am european myself.

don't know what you consider to entail 'sophisticated' but in your question you already suggested that this would be preferable. to be honest if that person would call himself this way I would think he is a tad arrogant.

• Clearly you want people to pick the European man so I pick the yank

• If you're the first option then neither.

• give me that yank!!

• I don't honestly care as long as I like who he is and get along with. Though I am dating an European (Portuguese) guy atm but still.

• I would rather date a man who doesn't use stereotypes yet that is somehow not an option...

• Gimme the yank. Gotta stick to my roots.

• Third option: Aussie. Most beautiful race on the planet.

• I prefer a man who doesn't have such a high opinion of himself and his superiority to a REAL man.

• Is this a trick question?

• European guys are boring. They try to act American by adopting their accents.

• Hahah you are funny. Never heard of someone trying to sound American. They more or less try to avoid this or only use this for funny purposes. Also british-english is teached in our schools and we are unencouraged to speak like Americans.

• The swedes and Germans copy them.

• Somebody who is down to earth.

• easy, the first guy

• Ummmm the first.

• Neitherrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Well what the fuck do you think? Although if the "cultural, sophisticated European man" in this case is you, then I'd pick the other.

• I'd prefer the one that doesn't beat down on his fellow man over petty issues, such as sophistication.

• I have to pick between those two? Lol, I don't want either honestly. Nothing against European men, just they live across the ocean. I guess if we lived in the same city, a cultured sophisticated man.

• We Yanks gotta stick together!

What Guys Said 18

• Over here in the US of A, we don't much cotton to your fancy book-readin', art-appreciatin' ways.
    #RockFlagAndEagleMotherfucker
    https://youtu.be/uX2jHAvry2A

• Just because I am a Yank that makes me uncultured and ignorant?

• pppfffff keep your sophistication I would rather have fun !

treasure.diylol.com/.../...sus-loves-ya-c8cf24.jpg

• Lol you sound like the ignorant Yank to me.

• Loaded question -Sure we both types on either side if atlantic.

• I imagine the uncultured, ignorant Yank simply because that means he won't know where his money went and is too dumb to question.

• Northerners aren't THAT uncultured, come on!

• (OP forgot to mention that the first guy is also a son of Zeus, and 2nd guy brushes his teeth once a year)

• European men these days are binge drinking, and pot smoking. And if it weren't for the sin of gambling where would you people of Monaco be?

• The cultured man

• the q is to biased come on

• a hot European girl or a hot American girl... hrmmmmm

• Yanks Yanks Yanks!!!

• I'll take a female version of the former.

• i'd rather date stereotypes..

• Say's the one calling Americans uncultured. If you knew enough about American culture you would find that the word Yank is offensive.

• "Did you read about those *imbeciles* down in Texas? They just put another prisoner to death."
    https://i.imgur.com/wmWHBwO.gif
    Mmm... tangy.

• She'll choose the well read (and hung) Aussie for sure...