Girls, what 'pet' names do you like to be called?

If you had a SO what pet names would you want them to call you? Which are acceptable and which arent? I mean common ones, not stuff like 'schnookums' or anything like that lol. Or if you HAVE a SO, what pet names do they call you? And do you like them or not?

Also, would you call a SO pet names? Please give examples of pet names that you would call them. Thanks!
Let me list the ones i had in mind. Please tell me which ones you like, and which ones you don't:

Babe
Baby
Sweetie
Sweetheart
Honey
Love
Princess

Do you dislike any of these? These are the only ones i can think of besides dear and darling, but i don't like either of those
I'd like to add to the list:

Cutie
Sexy
Precious
..."kitty" lol

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Cutie yesss
    Sexy NEVER. THIS IS A NO NO
    Precious maybe
    ..."kitty" it's overrated

Babe I love it
    Baby it's okay
    Sweetie it's okay
    Sweetheart it's okay
    Honey it's okay
    Love I love it
    Princess I love it

• That's really helpful. Thank you for sharing!

• My Salsa!
      My boyfriend calls me that because he loves eminem lol