What would be a proper response to "Are you seeing anyone?"?

An old friend from college who had a crush me back then asked me If I'm seeing anyone , after I sent her a message on fb saying that I am visiting the city where she lives and I want to catch up with her and hang out. She was happy that I am going to visit, now I don't know what would be a good response to her question because I was dating casually here and there a few weeks ago but nothing serious! I also don't want to sound like a loser and say no I'm not seeing anyone ?

All advice is appreciated

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what message you want to send. Do you want to let her know that she is the only one you're interested in at the moment? Or do you want to date others at the same time?

• I don't know though which is why I'm dating! I don't want to lead her on though

Most Helpful Guy

• What you said, "dating casually here and there" sounds about right.