Why don't women want to date me if I am a good looking nice guy?

I do everything women want.I am one of the nicest guys you meet.What gives? Why don't women want to me in a relationship with nice guys and why do they give the guys that are cocky,etc. chances? I am the type of guy that will give women flowers on the first date.I am a really nice guy.What gives ladies?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because you're a pushover ("I do everything women want") and you're probably too forward right off the bat ("I'll give women flowers on the first date").

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am good looking though.

• I thought women didn't care if a good looking guy was a pushover.

• Well, I've got news for you then. Most of us do care. "Good looking and nice" isn't enough for a relationship. It's good enough for a one night stand but that's about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you doing to be attractive to women? By that I mean what are you doing to make yourself an interesting person?

Being a nice human is a good thing, don't get me wrong. However, it isn't something that makes you attractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am good looking and nice. I thought that is what women wanted? Good looking and nice?

• It takes much more than those two traits to make someone attractive.

So what about your life situation? Are you confident? Are you good at conversation? Are you an interesting person?