Why don't women want to date me if I am a good looking nice guy?

I do everything women want.I am one of the nicest guys you meet.What gives? Why don't women want to me in a relationship with nice guys and why do they give the guys that are cocky,etc. chances? I am the type of guy that will give women flowers on the first date.I am a really nice guy.What gives ladies?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because you're a pushover ("I do everything women want") and you're probably too forward right off the bat ("I'll give women flowers on the first date").

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am good looking though.

• Show All
    • I thought women didn't care if a good looking guy was a pushover.

• Well, I've got news for you then. Most of us do care. "Good looking and nice" isn't enough for a relationship. It's good enough for a one night stand but that's about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you doing to be attractive to women? By that I mean what are you doing to make yourself an interesting person?

Being a nice human is a good thing, don't get me wrong. However, it isn't something that makes you attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am good looking and nice. I thought that is what women wanted? Good looking and nice?

• It takes much more than those two traits to make someone attractive.

So what about your life situation? Are you confident? Are you good at conversation? Are you an interesting person?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• So what you're good looking and now? What does this have anything to do with dating? And i know a lot of guys who think of themselves as sexy shit eventhough they look like damn apes

0|0
    0|0
    • Cause women go crazy over good looking guys and I thought they would be ok with dating me cause of that.

• Show All
    • Also your comment about females not being dick controlled like guys. Females don't even have dicks.

• Can you please respond?

• either you're not as nice as you think (i know some guys like that) or you're too nice and just do whatever she wants whenever, that personally makes me a bit uncomfortable and it makes me feel bad when the guy just agrees to everything

1|0
    0|0
    • I am a good looking guy though and I thought it didn't matter if a good looking guy is too nice.

• well personally when i'm really attracted to a guy i like him even if he's too nice but i still get uncomfortable with it. i would rather he just treated me normally kinda, and some days bring flowers and treat me but on special occasions. good looks is honestly not everything. i find personality to be a big factor cuz when their personality is nice i go crazy for them in all aspects

• Cause most women don't want a guy that does whatever she wants without question, and I do not want a guy that gives me flowers, like ever.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am good looking though.

• Show All
    • Why you say that?

• That's the only way you will stop doing everything girls want you to.

• Because you're a loser, who blames women and seek attention. This question gets asked repeatedly without fail.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am good looking though, so why don't women give a good looking nice guy like me a chance?

• because you're creepy and scare women away.

• How so?

• You sound a little too self-assured. Kind of cocky.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am not cocky at all. I am just saying I am a nice guy. And I am just mentioning that I am good looking as well. I thought that is what women wanted. Good looking and nice.

• Show All
    • Is this what you tell them? Because you are starting to sound like a parrot.

Just be yourself, and you may find that special someone.

• And get some confidence about yourself as a person, not just your physical appearance.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls want confidence bro

Even the ugliest guy can still pull in more girls than just a nice guy

4|0
    0|0
    • I am good looking though

• Show All
    • Cause girls tend to attack guys on here, and I don't want to be harrased and them messaging me.

• @TylerWolfnSky I am embarrased and don't want women to know who I am. I am a really good looking nice guy.

• Dat desperation.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bro you've been lied to all your life women don't want a sweet guy, they want a guy who takes charge and is not afraid to oppose them. And you don't need to tell me your good looking.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am good looking though. I thought women didn't care if a good looking guy was too nice, but I guess I was wrong.

• If you were at a party or a club or something then maybe I'd say your good looks would come into play but even then being too nice is like a nail in your coffin.

Recommended myTakes